FIRSTTECH can be Import world class Bituminous waterproofing membrane & also They has highly experienced applicator. FIRSTTECH uses many Various Bituminous water proofing Membrane & already Successfully Completed Many Govt. project in Bangladesh. Bitumen based waterproofing membrane is produced with a mixture obtained by modifying high quality bitumen with plastomeric and elastomeric polymer additives. As the endurance of bitumen against low and high temperatures is increased by means of modification with polymeric additives, it can be conveniently applied in hot or cold ambiances. The modified bitumen is engrained in glass tissue or polyester felt and laminated on both-sides via polyethylene film, polyethylene film – aluminum folio, polyethylene film mineral stone.
Generally speaking, bitumen based waterproofing membranes are used for waterproofing of underground concrete surfaces, supporting walls, terraces, concrete roofs, wet floors, highway viaducts. Torch or hot asphalt can be utilized in the applications of the membrane.
Benefits of Bituminous waterproofing Membranes
- Compatibility with all types of flat roofing applications, but can also be used to waterproof car park decks, bridge decks, green roofs etc.
- Resistance to the most extreme weather conditions such as high and low temperatures, rain, snow, ice and the freeze-thaw process.
- Life expectancy of bitumen membrane is remarkable, even after ageing it retains its pliability and elasticity, making it the ideal flat roof solution.
- Dimensional stability is provided by the high quality bitumen blend together with a high performance reinforcement, enabling the waterproofing system to accommodate building movement.
- Installation is simple and can be achieved through a variety of methods; torch-applied, mechanically fixed or adhered, depending on the specification and suitability.
- Security and peace of mind for the building owner is achieved through the installation of a robust, multilayer, built up felt modified bituminous waterproofing system.
- High resistance to mechanical damage and puncturing in comparison to alternative flat roof coverings. Extreme resistance variants are available depending on the traffic requirements of the surface.
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate on a flat roof installation (demonstrated by peel testing)