What is Industrial Epoxy Floor Coating?
Industrial Epoxy floor coatings are commonly used for commercial and industrial flooring. Epoxy coatings are normally applied over concrete floors to provide a high-performance, smooth, and durable surface that can last many years and withstand heavy loads. Many industrial sites, warehouses, and commercial buildings rely on epoxy floors to maintain clean and safe conditions for workers, equipment, and inventory.
First Tech BD Industrial Epoxy Flooring
FIRSTTECH offer full solutions for Self Leveling epoxy flooring in Bangladesh. FIRSTTECH has many experience technical Expert Applying Self leveling epoxy System. is ideal for situations where the flooring will be required to have a high level of aesthetic appeal as well as abrasion resistance and durability. Epoxy flooring is an extremely durable and hard wearing flooring that offers a number of benefits, which makes it ideal for everything from commercial and industrial applications to residential applications. The following are some of the main benefits of choosing self leveling epoxy floors. Self leveling epoxy is a type of Epoxy Floor Coating that can be applied over concrete floors to create a durable, low maintenance flooring surface. Specifically, self leveling epoxy flooring can be applied over old cracked and damaged concrete floors to create a smooth, seamless surface. This is because during application the epoxy spreads out to fill cracks or chips in concrete floors.
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Dry process area
- Clean Room, laboratories, storage area.
- Commercial Garages
- Processing Area
- Production Area
- Aircraft Hangars
- Athletic Flooring
• Excellent biological resistance in accordance with ISO 846; inert and fungi static
• Attractive; enhances working environment
- High scratch and impact resistance
- Chemical and heat resistance
- Slip resistant, even when wet
- High gloss, appealing finish
- Easy to clean smooth, seamless finish
- Attractive, bright color options
- Variable thicknesses for versatile application
• USDA/FDA compliant
• Hygienic and easy to clean
• Non-tainting and non-dusting
• Hard-wearing and abrasion resistant
• High chemical resistance grade available
Self-Leveling Epoxy Floors: self-leveling epoxy is utilized to apply over new, old, cracked, or damaged concrete floors to create a smooth, durable, and a leveled texture on the surface of the floor. Self-leveling epoxy floors not only provide a shiny, seamless look but it comes in many different colors that appeal to commercial, industrial, and residential spaces.
- Where To Use Self-Leveling Epoxy Floors: manufacturing buildings, warehouses, showrooms, commercial garages, kitchens, athletic facilities, and more.
Epoxy Mortar Floors: This flooring option classifies as the most stringent epoxy floor system available for use. This epoxy floor is made up of 100% solid epoxies and graded or quartz sand. Mortar systems are ideal for spaces that require a floor that is highly chemically-resistant and can withstand a great deal of impact. This epoxy floor can be used to repair cracks before applying another type of epoxy floor.
- Where To Use Epoxy Mortar Floors: mechanical spaces, warehouses, commercial kitchens, restaurants, garages, manufacturing plants.
Quartz-Filled Epoxy Floors: Quartz epoxy flooring is a combination of a high-performance epoxy polymer resin and stained quartz grains. This epoxy should is utilized for decorative spaces that require sanitary and slip-resistant properties.
- Where to Use Quartz-Filled Epoxy Floors: locker rooms, restrooms, schools, cafeterias, lobbies, offices, showrooms, and more.
Anti-Static Epoxy Floors (Electro-static charge (ESD) Resistant Floors): ESD can be hazardous to many work environments. To reduce any static hazards in your spaces, anti-static epoxy floors can be applied. This epoxy floor typically holds a conductive compound that accumulates static electricity that dissipates any potential discharge. An anti-static solution is a highly recommended epoxy floor for spaces that contain flammable materials.
- Where to Use Anti-Static Epoxy Floors: electronic, chemical, or pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, healthcare facilities, or any spaces that use flammable gases or liquids that bring a risk of combustible dust buildup.
Epoxy Flake Floors: This type of epoxy floor contains colored flake materials that are inserted in the epoxy to create a vibrant, multi-hued look. The flakes not only offer a seamless look but also provides each surface with subtle grooves to reduce any slips and falls. Epoxy flake floors come in an infinite variety of sizes, colors, styles, and textures that is customizable for any space.
- Where To Use Epoxy Flake Floors: locker rooms, sports venues, showrooms, clinics, commercial kitchens, and more.
Epoxy flooring is a versatile chemical solution that is practical, long-lasting, highly resistant to impact, and customizable for any space. Whether you need an elegant entrance to a restaurant or need an unyielding surface to withstand industrial work – there is an epoxy floor system right for your space.