Water is one of the most destructive elements for concrete & masonry substrates. Exposed building structures therefore need to be protected. Through delivering reliable water tightness and long-term protection flexible 2 component waterproofing membranes play a crucial role in enabling longevity of building structures. Cementious waterproofing is more Popular waterproofing system in Bangladesh & world wide .FIRSTTECH has World class various types of Cementoius waterproofing Solution .Cementious Waterproofing is the performance capabilities of highly flexible 2-component cementitious waterproofing membranes – applied with a brush, roller or spray – are the technical characteristics imparted by the polymer binder: it must respond to core requirements for such systems, including adhesion, flexibility and water resistance. FIRSTTECH offers a portfolio of tailored acrylic emulsion polymers for the formulation of cementitious waterproofing membranes designed to last in different climate zones and conditions, providing reliable adhesion, durable flexibility and elongation as well as tensile strength.
FIRSTTECH can apply a liquid membrane by spray, roller, or trowel. The liquid cures into a rubbery coating on the wall. One manufacturer has a spray-applied liquid membrane composed of polymer-modified asphalt. Polyurethane liquid membranes in separate grades for trowel, roller, or spray are also available from various manufacturer.
- excellent resistance to water, even if exposed permanently, their outstanding resistance to long-term weathering.
- good scratch resistance
- good load-bearing capacity
- higher water vapor permeability compared to most other systems
- Cement-based waterproofing slurries are easy to use
- non-toxic, provide a monolithic, fully bound
- joint-free surface and can easily be applied to substrates with complex surface shapes.