The 3D technology is gaining increasing popularity. Epoxy 3D floor has been used more and more in shopping malls, halls, offices, homes and apartments due to its creativity and high performance. This is the latest fad in the fancy floor world.
Epoxy 3D floor installation process involves laying down a layer of self-leveling primer followed by the desired image. This is then treated with a transparent two-component epoxy or polyurethane to give the perfect image depth. A level of protective varnish is the final step.
Not like a sticker or painted vinyl that is directly under your feet, the installed epoxy 3D floor gives the perception of depth and is impervious to all sorts of damage that would usually affect floor decorations.
- Visual effect – The most significant advantage of epoxy 3D floor is the stunning visual effect.
- High strength – Epoxy is virtually impervious, and highly resistant to acids, chlorine and other materials such as bleaches and daily cleanersFor the very same reason, the floors are considered good for industrial sectors as well as for home. when properly installed, epoxy 3D floor can serve at least 15 years of age, without changing its color..
- Easy maintenance – Epoxy 3D floor has no seams, joints, cracks, pores and gaps make the 3D flooring is absolutely immune to any kind of dirt, dust, water and chemicals.
- Safe and hygiene friendly – Epoxy 3D floor does not accumulate dust and do not create a favorable environment for a variety of pathogens / bacteria.
- Fire resistance – Epoxy / polymers do not burn, it is one of the reasons that the coating used in manufacturing, warehouses, hospitals, child care centers and other places where increased control of fire safety are needed.